|Recruiter:||Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd|
|Listed on:||17th January|
|Salary/Rate:||£50,000 - £55,000|
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Project Manager (Rail/Highways/Engineering/Construction)
12 month Fixed Term Contract
£50,000 - £55,000 + Excellent Benefits An excellent opportunity for a Project Manager to join an international, market leader in a role that offers the chance to progress your career whilst working with major, blue chip clients.
Do you have experience in Project Management? Are you from an Engineering or Construction background?
This growing company specialise in the engineering and construction industry. As the world leaders in their field, they have seen significant growth due to their excellent service and unique innovation.
With a very full order book they are now looking for an ambitious Project Manager to join their high profile, London based office on a 12 month Fixed Term basis to support the permanent team.
This role would therefore suit a Project Manager looking to join a world-leader offering the chance to work with major clients and offering outstanding career prospects.
* Ensure that the project is planned, led and executed so that goals are met through adherence to budgets and timelines
* Instill project governance across the project to drive a consistent approach to managing and delivering business goals
*Manage scope and project costs throughout the project life; this will include establishing robust information flows and change control to ensure critical success factors are achieved
*Manage contractors to ensure they meet programme plans and agreed standards * Improve project delivery, driving measurable development in our management of risk
* Stakeholder management that will include working with directors and senior managers from Operations, finance and Legal as well as a range of external contractors and suppliers
* Safety critical, engineering and construction installation projects, with experience gained in roadside or rail environments
* Construction and/ or engineering industries experience delivering significant capital investment
* Experience of maintenance services and regimes
* Evidenced experience of managing contractors and suppliers
* Governance and Risk management
* Sector experience: 1 or more from Construction, Engineering & Technology, Transport and Distribution Infrastructure
* Technology and digital knowledge an advantage
* Excellent IT skills including working knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet and presentation software packages, preferably Microsoft Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint
* Safety training/certification in for example IOSH, NEBOSH, COSHH
* Civil, Mechanical or electrical engineering qualifications - e.g. HND/Degree
* Project Management trained/qualified - PRINCE2, Agile, AMPM This role is for an immediate start so please send an up-to-date CV to Sarah Hibberd. Job reference number RTR89764