Google Cloud Architect
Spring Group Plc
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Google Cloud Architect - Perm - Competitive Salary + Benefits
Global Consultancy is looking for an experienced Google Cloud Architect define the Cloud strategy and solutions to support large cloud transformational pursuits.
- Proven IT experience as a technical specialist, technical sales, enterprise architect or consultant in Customer-facing roles in various Cloud Offerings
- Google Cloud experience
- Rich and diverse back ground and understanding of Global Business and Outsourcing markets and partnership management
- Experience in providing the architecture and solutions for large Datacentre migrations to Public Cloud and Cloud Native Development
- Written and verbal communication skills, including group leadership and executive presentations
- Bachelor's degree required; MBA a plus.
- Ability to quickly learn, multi-task and exhibit a high level of enthusiasm, commitment, initiative, collaboration, and creativity.
- Ability to understand and work with new emerging technologies, methodologies, and solutions in the Cloud.
- Good Understanding and Hands-on experience of Dockers, Kubernetes, Containers & Microservices services like EKS, AKS, GKS, Fargate Etc.
- Good Understanding of Cloud Native PaaS solutions
- Responsible for End to End Overall Technical solutions on Public Cloud, including activities such as supporting bid responses, product and solution briefings, proof-of-concept work, and coordination of supporting technical resources
- Create high level architectural design work and present a range of technical solutions to the customer. This is a very client facing position that will have you leading technical customer sessions, assessing customer technical needs, and developing solutions.
- Responsible to establish and grow business and technical relationships, and managing the interactions with cloud partners and internal sales teams.
- Prepare technical solution on Azure, AWS or Google Cloud for IaaS, PaaS or SaaS workloads
- Experience with Enterprise networking and Security concepts and should be able to create solution around that.
- Designing and delivering multi-cloud platform (SaaS, PAS, IAS) solutions and proposals
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges, with the ability to build strong industry relationships.