Newcastle Upon Tyne
£400 - £475
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Role: Performance Analyst
Initial Duration: 6 Months
Start Date: ASAP
Would you like to join a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation?
Our client are at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms.
You will be based on site working with one of the UK's most digital organisations and leading the technology revolution across the public sector. With over 50 million customers at the heart of everything they do the scope and impact of your work is limitless. As a team, they're not afraid to try new technologies and new ways of working.
Digital Performance Analysts sit at the heart of a team, working to specify, collect and present the key performance data and analysis for their service. The post holder will be part of a revolution in the way in which government continuously measures, assesses, and improves performance in transacting with the public.
* Support the service manager in ensuring that their service meets the performance requirements set out in the Digital by Default Service Standard;
* Communicate service performance against key indicators to internal and external stakeholders;
* Ensure high quality analysis of departmental transaction data;
* Support the procurement of the necessary digital platforms to support automated and real-time collection and presentation of data;
* Participate in the development for a vision for data/analytics architecture and workflow across digital
* Share examples of best practice in digital performance management across government;
* Identify delivery obstacles to improving transactional performance within departments and working with teams to overcome those obstacles.
* Strong proficiency with Google Analytics and at least one other digital analytics platforms: instrumenting, administration and analysis
* Detailed understanding of, and practical experience of using different data tools to transform and analyse different data sets
* Experience of discovering and sharing analytical insight with stakeholders with various levels of analytical expertise and at all levels of seniority
* Experience in conversion rate optimisation
* Experience of gathering and understanding technical requirements and working with developers to build suitable technical solutions
* Strong proficiency with spreadsheets
* Experience of providing performance analysis and recommendations on digital public services.
* Experience of working in an agile, project-based environment, focussed on delivering user needs
* Experience in AB testing/multivariate testing
* Experience of measuring outcomes and ROIs in publishing and transactional environments
* Experience of using digital analytics APIs
* Experience with search engine optimisation tools
* An understanding of, and practical experience with data analysis and visualisation tools, eg Google Refine, Tableau Please submit CVs today!