Our client are a fast growing medical software IT systems company based in Leeds servicing hospitals and clinics throughout the UK and Europe. Due to rapid growth they are looking for an Agile Business Analyst.
In this role you will closely with the product owner, along with the Lead Developer and will support in driving the development team.
You will ideally have have an understanding of clinical or healthcare software, and have experience of developing and designing a system to meet specific requirements.
- The Business Analyst will Discover what information clinicians, and other healthcare professionals wish to record in various settings in hospitals.
- Write reports on the requirements of customers and potential customers.
- Use wireframe tools to prototype new designs, seeking clinical feedback where necessary.
- Write detailed functional specifications, including screen mock ups and workflow diagrams.
- Gather technical input from the development team to further refine the requirements, including how the data/database is to be modelled.
- The Agile Business Analyst will contribute to sprint ceremonies and release planning.
- Work with the development team to deliver product increments each sprint.
- Oversee testing of the features specified to ensure they look and work as described in the functional specification.
- Demonstrate new features to the wider business Sprint Review meetings.
- The Agile Business Anlayst will consider adherence to clinical safety processes.
- Raise and manage bugs and improvements based on exploratory testing or customer feedback.
Candidates should demonstrate:
- Verbal and written communication
- The Agile Business Analyst ill have knowledge of how to produce customer requirements, analyse workflows and usage data, in order to define business requirements and use cases.
- experience of writing functional specifications for new features (not simply enhancements to existing features) for a major software system.
- Ability to think logically and solve difficult problems.
- Ability to design new software features.
- Focus on usability/UX.
- The Agile Business Analyst will have ability to be able to clearly describe how aspects of the system should be developed, so that the requirements are fully understood by the developers.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales