£40000 - £60000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
IC Resources are currently seeking a Verification Engineer to join a world leading Satellite Communications organisation from their offices in Manchester. The successful Verification Engineer will be working within the Space Systems design team developing advanced satellite modems, and will be responsible for driving test strategies for the verification of SoC and VLSI Integrated Circuits.
Required skills and experience for position of Verification Engineer:
* Proven background of complex verification using Verilog and SystemVerilog
* Thorough understanding of UVM methodologies
* Experience with interfaces such as AXI, AHB, OCP, APB
* Hand-on experience simulators and waveform viewers
* Scripting skills in languages such as Python, Pearl, C/C++ etc
This is a rare opportunity for a Verification Engineer to work on cutting edge Satellite Communications technologies where the products you're responsible for work will ultimately end up in space orbiting earth. To apply for this role please do so here or contact Lewis at IC Resources.