Service Delivery Manager - West Yorkshire - 65K
£60000 - £65000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Service Delivery Manager (Service Desk/App Support)
£60000 - £65000 per annum
Exciting new role created in an established business who specialise in creating Digital and Multi-channel solutions to range of household names. The role will report directly to the Head of Infrastructure Services, with 2 direct reports and a team of approx 12 covering 1st & 2nd Line Support and Application Support.
The successful candidate will have extensive background working in a Service Delivery role within medium sized business which are customer and technology led. You will have extensive ITIL experience, people management, strategy and process implementation/management. Your background will involve managing problem and incident management in previous roles, as well as change management.
This is a senior manager role that is technical with elements of strategy in scope. You will be responsible for developing and implementing the strategy, standards and procedures within which the IT Service Delivery teams will operate., and managing and developing the service delivery teams to support the IT strategy and to deliver best in class service to the business and client base.
This role is part of long-term plans to professionalise & improve IT Service in line with IT Service Management industry best practice and professional standards
* Process / Governance based on ITIL Best Practice - Core Support processes Incident, Problem, Change, Transition, Asset and Configuration Management, Quality and Continual Service Improvement
* Transition from reactive Helpdesk to proactive customer focused structured Service Desk - SPOC, >70% FTF, Performance measured via SLAs and KPIs - SDi Maturity Rating 4.0
* Develop Self Service, Self-Healing and Self Provisioning via automation tools to drive down support costs
* Align with Infrastructure upgrades and IT delivery model
* Improve customer satisfaction (benchmark with industry standards)
* Good working knowledge of
* Microsoft Office Suite - 2016 & 365
* Windows OS - 7, 10, Server (2012 onwards)
* ITIL Foundation qualification (Practitioner desirable)
* Excellent Customer Relationship Skills
* Strong written and verbal communication skills across all disciplines
* Ability to prioritise and execute tasks
* Strong line management skills
* Demonstrable experience of implementing improvements within an IT Service Desk
* Ability to collaborate with staff at all levels
* Demonstrable ISO270001 knowledge
* Resilient, with the ability to work under pressure and remain focused on business goals.
The business offers flexible working hours and a day from home a week. You will be working within a wider Technology team and will be required to build strong relationships across the business.
service delivery, ITIL, west yorkshire,