When it comes to innovation and achievement there are few organisations with a better track record. Join us and you'll be able to play a big part in the success of our highly successful, fast-paced business that opens up Europe so people can exercise their get-up-and-go. With over 320 aircraft flying over 1000 routes to more than 30 countries, we're the UK's largest airline, the second largest in Europe and the eighth largest in the world. Flying over 90 million passengers a year, we employ over 14,000 people. Its big-scale stuff and we're still growing.
As a member of the wider security team you will maintain the confidentiality, availability and integrity of information and information systems.
The security specialist will provide consultancy and technical assurance of solutions.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following;
- Responsible for technical assurance of security systems, infrastructure, applications and solutions, aligned to IT strategy and security standards
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining security standards, processes, procedures and guidelines related to security architecture and Technical Design Authority process
- Provide IT teams with security focused technical consultancy to ensure compliance with security policies, standards and regulations
- Input into RFI and RFP technology/vendor selection, ensuring solutions embed and meet security requirements and are secure by design.
- Take ownership of specialist security domains
- Contribute to/and implement strategies for embedding relevant security policies and security technical standards in projects and services
- Ownership of the design and configuration requirements for operational security systems and platforms
- Responsible for continuous improvement of security services and contribution to the security architecture roadmap
- Retain a working knowledge of related security technical areas such as; application, network and host, to enable effective liaison with other technical groups and protection of easyJet information
- Produce and disseminate management information in relation to security technical architecture, technical assurance of projects and all associated solutions
- Through easyJet external organisations keep abreast of emerging trends, technologies and regulation
- Establish mechanisms, behaviours and culture to encourage the protection of easyJet information and information systems
- Work closely with enterprise architects, solution architects, technical architects and other senior IT designers to ensure all services are ‘Secure by Design'
Requirements of the Role
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience;
- The jobholder must have a thorough understanding of the security threat landscape, significant risks, technical developments and directions.
- Strong interpersonal skills are essential, as the jobholder must be able to operate effectively at all levels within and outside of easyJet.
- Demonstrable experience of working in a security architecture team
- Depth of experience in IT Technical Security, including time as a security senior practitioner
- Experience of security systems and controls, including, vulnerability management, web content filtering, intrusion prevention, SIEM, email security, DLP, NAC, IAM, O365, AWS, SDLC, SDLC, SAST, DAST, SecDevOps tool chain and Web Application Firewalls
- Ability to harness the commitment and contribution of team members outside of direct span of control
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to conduct research into security technical platforms and evaluate capabilities
- Ability to effectively prioritise and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- A Self Starter with the ability to lead and drive change through an organisation.
- Ability to build strong relationships and influence decisions with internal and external stakeholders.
- Familiarity with patterns, practices and frameworks of Enterprise Architecture
- Be a business-focussed, creative, innovative pragmatic and positive team player
One or more of the following qualifications are highly desirable;
- Masters in Information Security (MSc)
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- TOGAF Certified
- Certified Information Security Architecture Professional (CISSP-ISSAP)
- Certified Secure Software Lifecycle Professional (CSSLP)
- Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP)
- ITIL v3
- Vendor technology certifications e.g. AWS Security
- SFIA. level 4
- IISP. Level 4, Senior Practitioner
Applicants must have the right to work in the country where the role is based and will provide upon request, proof of Right to Work in the relevant country.