Risk Manager - Manchester
£50000 - £60000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Technology Risk Manager
£50000 - £60000 per annum
Company client is looking for a Technology Risk Manager to be based in central Manchester. The role will pay a basic salary between £50,000 - £60,000 plus benefits including annual bonus, pension scheme, healthcare memberships etc.
Our client is looking for an individual from an technology risk, controls and / or IT audit background, from any sector, with genuine and deep understandingand evidence of;
* Benchmarking of technology risk management functions and processes against recognised good practice and industry peers
* Establishing and refreshing technology risk management frameworks, including control rationalisation, design and implementation
* Create governance frameworks & implementing process improvements to technology risk functions
* Implementing process improvements to technology risk functions
The nature of the work with cover almost all key technology risk related areas, including, but not limited to;
* IT Audit
* Project Management
* Enterprise risk management
* Technology Risk
* Project risk and Programme assurance
* ERP controls (SAP and Oracle)
* Fraud risk & prevention
* Service auditor reporting
Candidates should carry;
* Strong academics, including a minimum of 2.1 degree or equivalent.
* Practical external audit, internal audit, IT or risk management experience
* Experience of Managing large scale projects.
* Ability to think creatively, generate innovative ideas, challenge the status quo and deliver effectively with what can often be ambiguous requirements.
* Experience of building and managing relationships with senior stakeholders.
* Combination of being qualified or part-qualified in one or more of the following: ACCA/ACA/CISA/CISSP/ITIL/Prince2 or equivalent.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills proven through extensive report/proposal writing experience.