My client who is an international wealth management firm with stong banking capabilities is looking to hire a DevOps Transformation Lead for their Transformation team, for supporting one of the largest initiatives in IWM - a complete revamp of their existing Sales, Booking and Trade & Execution platforms. They are looking for senior transformation leaders with an extensive DevOps background who have worked in highly complex and regulated Tier 1 financial services environments.
Lead and Manage transformation projects, reporting directly into the IWM IT Transformation Lead.
- Challenging position as senior programme manager for IT Platform Transformation within International Wealth Management Technology to facilitate and coordinate a DevOps transformation
- Working with IWM SDE Management committee, own and evolve IWM IT DevOps Transformation agenda, strategy and design for key strategic programs
- Work hand in hand with teams to understand DevOps adoption impediments and produce DevOps adoption roadmap
- Help define and evolve DevOps Standards, Tools and Best Practices
- Resolve toolchain usage and toolchain integration issues
- Produce proposals and help syndicate the same with cross-functional global stakeholders across Technology and Business as appropriate
- Create and contribute to build-up of various ideas, frameworks to enable strategic change; successful tracking of project milestones and team book of work deliverables
- Own tracking and reporting of DevOps transformation program; manage internal and external dependencies, steer, and course correct as appropriate
- Own and drive automation and maturity of SDLC productivity framework
- Help manage cultural change with a focus on communications, incentives, decision processes, behaviours and controls
Essentials Skills and Qualifications:
- Proven track record of introducing & adopting Agile & DeOps programmes in a global, cross regional, matrix environment
- Proven experience in DevOps tools in heterogeneous technology stack: (JAP, DAP, SQL Server, Oracle, etc.) cloud migratio/ tooling/ test automation/ OpenShift container platform/ integrated CICD using Atlassian tool suite/ New development pipelines for Kafka and apigee
- Experience with platform renovation programs and industry standard vendor software packages, ideally in WM
- Experience with formal agile solution delivery frameworks and the ability to deliver systems and services for competitive advantage
- Excellent senior business & IT stakeholder management experience with the ability to engage with & influence at MDR level
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.