Private jets to Ibiza and fast-tracked to Lord Sugar's boardroom? Steady on - you're just starting out.
You have some sales experience that isn't being put to good use. Or, you've cut your teeth in recruitment but the progression path wasn't all it's cracked up to be.
At Evolution you'll have a great opportunity to develop your skills in sales into a real talent.
We'll give you the resources to succeed - not just a phone and a computer:
- Training from our qualified, accredited training professionals
- Mentors that understand what it's like to start out in recruitment
- An office full of fantastic people who will be happy to help, advise and support you
- Access to the latest technologies to find and communicate with your clients and candidates
If you love the buzz of closing a sale, just wait until you board that first placement at Evolution. There will be 90+ smiles beaming at you.
This opportunity is in an established team of seven, with a manager who is passionate about developing the team's careers.
Initially working with established accounts in the IT and tech industry, you will learn to develop relationships with contacts in both technical and HR roles.
We will guide your development, giving you the freedom to generate new business opportunities once your knowledge of the market increases.
With the relentless progress of technology you will work with clients who create groundbreaking solutions, cutting-edge software programs and life changing applications.
You will take pride in knowing your network of candidates, what their career aspirations are and what types of business their abilities are suited to. You'll know what programming languages they are learning, what open-source portfolios they have and what their side projects are.Your day will look something like:
We are looking for people who value:
- Meet with the team in the morning to discuss any challenges you have, anything you can help them with and get asked to make the brews
- Contact clients to discuss the amazing candidates you have waiting for them to review (ensure you get those interview slots booked)
- Advise candidates on interview preparation, questions to ask and how best to approach the technical test they'll face that afternoon
- Review the latest updates on LinkedIn, check the tech news headlines and tweak your fantasy football line-up (be quick)
- Have lunch with colleagues, play pool, get out in the fresh air, head to the shops or go to the gym
- Attend training masterclass on candidate search techniques
- Take new job brief from your favorite client - they need a specialist developer with a decade of experience in a rare programming language... but you will have three CVs matching exactly that by 5.30pm
- Receive an email from a candidate accepting the job offer from your second favourite client - they are both very happy
- Ambition - the drive and motivation needed to make things happen
- Collaboration - the ability to work with others to achieve results
- Innovation - a natural problem solver who can think creatively
If that is you we're getting somewhere...In return for your time and dedication we will give you:
- A monthly guaranteed basic salary with uncapped commission (expect £30,000 in your first year if you hit your targets)
- A transparent career structure and training plan for progression
- 22 holidays, Christmas off and the chance to earn up to five additional holidays per year
- Monthly, quarterly and annual incentives including lunches at top restaurants, action and adventure breaks and incredible trips abroad
- Employer matched pension scheme
- Private healthcare scheme
- Health and well-being support - including lunchtime yoga and fitness classes and a free supply of fruit and healthy snacks
- Our Evo4Life portal for shopping discounts, financial support services, reduced price gym memberships and health assessments and much more
You've come a long way, but this is just the beginning. I can't wait to tell you more about why you should come and see us in person.Click apply or call [Telephone number removed] and I can tell you more reasons to come and meet us in person. Click here to contact this recruiter
- realise your potential.
Established in 2000, we're a specialist supplier of recruitment services to the IT and tech industry with offices in the UK, Germany, Singapore and Australia.
We are committed to helping people
and organisations realise their potential
Evolution is an equal opportunities employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on any grounds.