This is a fantastic opportunity to join a large-scale, market-leading business as they undergo an incredible level of IT change through significant financial investment at their Derby head office. They are recruiting for a Cisco Network Engineer to join their Infrastructure function, to cover both BAU and project responsibilities.
- Based out of a large-scale headquarters in Derby, our client is undergoing an exciting journey of IT transformation, having received a significant level of funding for cutting-edge projects for 2020.
- This is a large-scale business, with over 2,000 national IT users, so you will be operating in a WAN environment, working on complex infrastructure.
- The organisation is at the forefront of the growing shift to a modern, flexible working culture, and really emphasise work/life harmony, offering 40 days annual leave as part of an excellent wider benefits package!
- As the Cisco Network Engineer, you will join an established Infrastructure team, reporting into an Infrastructure Manager, covering Network support at a 3rd line level from their Derby HQ.
- The role will be a good mix of hands-on BAU support at a 3rd line level, in addition to exciting project opportunities, working with the team.
- You will work predominantly within a Wintel and Cisco environment, covering 3rd line level router, switch and firewall support, as well as all other areas of networking.
As the successful candidate for the Cisco Network Engineer position, you will have strong experience in:
- Network support within a WAN-based enterprise-level environment, ideally of 2,000+ users.
- Cisco switch, router and firewall support.
- CCNA and/or CCNP.
£38,000 - £42,000 + corporate benefits, including 40 days annual leave.