How often do you get the opportunity to take full ownership of one of the largest platforms in the UK? Well you have that chance now.The Role
This is your opportunity to work with a globally recognised company, on one of their most robust projects. You will be involved in the development of new features, enhancements to existing functionality, defect investigation and resolution.Role Responsibilities:
- Use traces, logs, software dumps, journals and other tools to diagnose software errors
- Liaise with team members to provide resolution
- Strong interaction with software testers to aid in diagnostics
- Previously involved in debugging using toole such as GCB
- Knowledge of operating system software diagnostics - Linux/Windows/iOS
- Software programming in C or C++
- An appreciation of VME platform tools.
- Understanding of Linux shell scripting
This is an opportunity to join a multi award-winning organisation with a proven track record for investing in their employees. My client boasts an impressive training budget, with projects that are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions that can be found in the world. You will work with the latest technology developing ground breaking solutions to everyday problems.
You will not only get exposure to exciting technology and projects. You will also become part of a unique culture, where you will genuinely feel part of something greater. There is a focus on building lasting relationships within the business, and also supporting your aspirations whatever they may be. There are a variety of policies and procedures in place to ensure that you are helped in becoming the best you can be.
This role is being handled by Robyn Clarke at Evolution Recruitment Solutions.