|Listed on:||15th January|
|Salary/Rate:||£25,000 - £35,000|
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Are you a skilled 2nd Line Support Engineer who would like to spend more time with new customers helping them take-on new products?
Do you want to join a growing software hub based in central Bath who have free parking on-site?
Do you enjoy the customer side of your role, identifying new business opportunities when applicable?
Then look no further! I have an excellent opportunity for a skilled 2nd Line Support Engineer based in Bath. The role would suit those who enjoy working with customers and have an eye for business opportunities outside of the service level agreements.
The company: A thriving software hub based in central Bath who offer an array of benefits including on-site parking, training and fantastic routes for progression. Our client supplies software to customers worldwide ranging from start-ups to huge and established organisations.
The support will be provided onsite, using our software ticket email system and/or over the phone, but may also require occasional travel to customer sites. These roles require the ability to analyse and make proactive recommendations in managing the workflow of incident tickets and change requests. The work is performed under supervision of the Third Level Senior Technical Support team, supported by a team of software developers. Occasionally, this position will have a shared responsibility of extended support which may include "on call" evening, night, or weekend shifts.
Essential Experience and Qualities:
* Prior experience in the Invoice and Financial Services industry and/or Factoring would be beneficial
* 2nd Line Support experience
* Professional customer service skills with excellent written and oral communication skills
* Willingness to work in an environment providing 24x7x365 support (when necessary)
* Technically and analytically minded with a working knowledge of software support
* Some SQL/Query knowledge
* Experience in support ticketing; preferably Zendesk and/or JIRA
* Great communication; both on and off the phone
* Must be resourceful and able to take initiative in a dynamic and growing environment
* Ability to effectively and efficiently troubleshoot technical problems
* Self-motivated, committed and confident
* Adaptable and approachable
* Experience/training in providing technical support
* Experience/exposure to account management, the sales process and on-boarding new customers
* Perform a wide variety of duties and responsibilities with accuracy and speed under pressure of time sensitive deadlines
* Ability to coordinate, research, and analyse special projects/reports
* Proficient knowledge of database structure with the ability to enter, manipulate, and report data.
This is a permanent position based in Central Bath. The salary is ranging from £25,000-£35,000: dependent on experience.
If you would be interested in the above then please do apply with your updated CV and I will aim to call successful candidates back within 24 hours. If you would like to find out more then please do email me @
Thank you for taking the time to read this advert.