Senior Project Engineer (PLM)
Project Quantum is a global strategic initiative within the Client we are recruiting for. The key objectives of this project includes designing and deploying global Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) and introduce Master Data Management (MDM) processes and systems. These processes and systems are required for governing the creation and change of product related data, ensuring consistency and accuracy.
This role will support the Global Senior PLM Manager towards the successful delivery of Project Quantum goals and objectives. The primary focus of the PLM initiative will be aligning Business Units, Engineering, Quality, Regulatory,
Manufacturing and the other functions in the creation and adoption of the global PLM process and system.
- Project Champion,
- Support the PLM team to design and build the global change management process.
- Own and execute technical PLM deliverables associated with the project.
- Lead PLM communications with extended team members,
- Support PLM planning, execution, monitoring & controlling to support successful program delivery.
- Support effective collaboration between the other Quantum work streams.
- Work to meet program goals and milestones to ensure business and compliance needs are satisfied.
- Create test cases, and test scripts, to facilitate system testing.
- Collect and stage data in the development environment to facilitate sprint and testing cycles.
- Support UAT.
- Issue tracking and disposition based on cross functional and cross site team input.
- Support the sites during the creation of data load sheets for non-agile data migration.
- Support workshop facilitation and report out with cross functional SMEs.
- Support the development of road maps/methodologies required to move from current state to future state.
- Provide Input into the development of Work instructions to support the PLM system.
- Support training material design.
- Bachelor (or equivalent) Degree in Mechanical or Biomedical or Polymer or a related Engineering discipline;
- 5-10 years' experience in R&D NPI or Sustaining engineering in the Medical device industry,
- Trained in Design Control, and Change Control essential, AAMI Design Control training preferred,
- Trained in the use of Agile PLM,
- Project Management qualification,
- Six Sigma qualification would be advantageous,
Behaviours / Values:
- Approachable and enthusiastic.
- Flexible and adaptable.
- Self-starter, good initiative,
- Strong people management skills,
- Good attention to detail.
- Strong organisational skills with cultural awareness and sensitivity.
- 25-50% Travel, some international travel required.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales