- Uses strong project management skills and delivery methodologies to lead the delivery of projects or sub-projects within planned timelines, budget, margins and quality specifications.
- Manages the development and integration of the entire project(s). Consistently delivers high value, "client ready" work, including communications and presentations, with minimal supervision.
- Writes accurate and effective statements of work
- Proactively reports project risk and deliverable issues to superiors for assistance as soon as possible.
- Establishes and manages the project plan (development, delivery schedule, resource requirements, 3rd parties, cost budget methodology, tools, standards and quality).
- Uses appropriate methodologies (such as risk mitigation/management, change/control management and contract management) to manage major projects or a group of projects.
- Business Development and Client Relationship Management
- May generate add-on revenue within the client; creating change orders when additional work required is outside the original contracted scope of the project and/or services proposal activity in portfolio areas.
- Develops strong client relationships
- Communicates deliverables, conducts client meetings, obtains required client sign off and specifications, client acceptance and billing.
- Manages the performance of internal and external service providers in order to ensure the implementation of deliverables and resulting client satisfaction. Interfaces with sub-contractors.
- Staffs projects and maintains the resource plan.
- Provides mentoring, development and performance feedback to team members.
- Perform root cause analysis of potential issues reported on production as well as test environments
- Implement fixes to address defects raised on the system
- A strong background of related Project Management experience
- Project/practice management experience with multiple, more complex projects,
- Successful track record of engagement and client relationship management.
Essential Qualifications (if applicable)
- Bachelors' or Master's Degree in related field preferred.
- Relevant Project Management Certification