Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd
Newcastle Upon Tyne
£30000 - £35000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
RELOCATION TO NORFOLK, ENGLAND.Great opportunity for a Geophysicist to join a large and rapidly growing company that will provide strong pathways to progression, with the chance to lead projects and develop junior members of staff and get involved with the rapidly growing renewable energy industry.Do you hold a degree in Geophysics, Geoscience or similar? Do you have experience working in an Oil & Gas, exploration or surveying background?This well-established company specialises in providing services for the offshore energy industry. They are entering a new phase of expansion and are looking to out-perform the competition by commissioning new surveying vessels and taking on new, talented individuals.In this role you will be handling data collected by the company's surveying vessels, you will be in charge of the quality control, interpretation and reporting of this information. As a senior member of the team you will be leading teams of Geophysicists and overseeing projects. You will also be involved in training junior members of staff.The ideal candidate will have an understanding of Marine Geoscience and have experience handling data from subsea surveys.The Role
* Senior Geophysicist
* Handling data from various survey projects
* Leading teams of Geophysicists and developing juniors
* £30,000-£35,000 + Progression + Medical + 31 Days HolidayThe Person
* Degree in Geoscience, Geophysics or Similar
* Able to handle large amounts of data
* Experience working in an Oil & Gas, exploration or surveying environment
* Experience in Offshore Surveying industry desirableThis vacancy is being advertised by Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd. The services of Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd regret s to inform that our client can only accept applications from engineering candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom.
Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed.