RAN Deployment/Build Manager
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
My telecommunications client is looking for 4 x RAN Deployment/Build Managers to join their team in Reading on an initial 6 month contract.
Main Purpose of Job
* Customer facing role; customer reports & presentations required
* Strong knowledge of RAN Build & Planning
* Strong knowledge of UK telco RAN processes & tools
* Strong Deployment skill-set - from Survey through Acquisition, Design, Build, Integration and Handover
* Strong understanding of Site Designs and configurations; Rigging Data Sheets; on-site practicalities
* Strong skills in basic IT (Excel, MPP, PowerPoint)
* Strong communication skills
* Activity Gating, Scheduling and Planning
* Attend daily/weekly Deployment review with Partners (some travel may be required); War Room interaction
* Assessment of Survey results dependencies (Access issues /Pole/Head frame orders, Streetworks)
* Maintain Programme of Works with Risk and issue management
* Management of JSVs, access, outages. EToNs, blockers, design issues flagged during review.
* Data integrity within multiple toolsets
* Variation Request progression/approval
* Re-planning of failures
The RAN Deployment/Build Manager will be required to instruct and interpret RAN activities across the Programme. This role will cover multiple disciplines, such as Civils, Design, Integration, through to Acceptance. The candidate will be responsible and accountable for the above tasks, interacting with/managing Partner SWCs; Equipment Call-Off; Design Centre; War Room & Integration teams; Operations.
The candidate must be based/travel as requested between two primary locations in Reading.