Fibre Network Planner - FTTP - London
FTTP, ISP, Fibre Optic, Broadband Networks & Telecoms, GPON, Wi-Fi, Network Protocols, Network Planning, Network Design, Fibre Mapping, GIS, CAD, Splicing Diagrams, Fibre Junction Schematics, BoM's including Network Build Packs and Validation Packs to Network Handover Packs.
£45,000pa DoE + Benefits
This dynamic and growing network services provider are seeking professional, challenge orientated and focused Network Planners to be based at their HQ in London.
With a solid background in Telecoms, the experience you have gained will need to include:
- An understanding of Fibre Optics in a Telecoms environment
- An understanding of PON
- GIS/CAD experience within network planning environment
- A minimum of 2 years of planning/deign experience
- Strong personal track record of achievement within a related environment.
- Knowledge of fibre types
- Exceptional PC skills
- Having great communication skills is also necessary as you will also be liaising with the Provisioning and Installations teams.
- Strong communication skills are a must
- A high personal drive to deliver within set KPIs
Highly Desirable Experience to Include:
- Experience with OSPinsight
- Experience with Fibre PlanIT
- Experience with other drafting/GIS tools such as AutoCAD, Smallworld etc.
Before Applying! - Be aware of these key Initial points:
- In this role you will be responsible for conducting Fibre Optic Network Mapping to meet Design Specifications for Civilian and Fibre Builds for Customer (Private & Corporate) Installations.
- The role involves planning and coordinating changes to the network to ensure that maintenance, upgrades and expansion work is conducted in accordance with the design methodology
- You will require professional communication skills to deal with all internal and external stakeholders
- Full awareness of all Health & Safety issues and requirements for site-based projects
- This role will suit a motivated network professional seeking a springboard for their next career step
- This client environment is very challenging due to ongoing projects and a growing client base
Previous experience with large network and telecoms carriers such as BT Openreach, Virgin Media will be advantageous.
Take this opportunity to rise above your peers and secure a role to elevate your networks career.