Solutions Architect (EMEA)
Location: London, U.K.
Salary: UP TO £90,000 + Benefits (Based on experience)
Futurex is seeking talented individuals with a passion for technology and an interest in business to join our Solutions Architect team in the position of Solutions Architect. The position is based out of Futurex's EMEA office in London, UK.
The Role of the Solutions Architect
The Solutions Architect role is a hybrid between sales engineering, IT support, technical consultancy, and business development. Solutions Architects are as comfortable working with technology as they are with people. The position focuses initially on developing a deep knowledge of Futurex technology by participating in our software quality assurance process, progressing into customer support and consultancy with Tier-1 organizations worldwide.
- Analyze customer requirements and recommend enhancements to our cutting-edge, hardware-based cryptographic solutions
- Provide ongoing technical support and guidance to Futurex's global customer base
- Test and troubleshoot new and existing hardware, software, and firmware developed for the data security and encryption industry
- Conduct customer training on our products and data security best practices
- Provide project management services for custom development initiatives and global Hardened Enterprise Security Platform implementations
- Write and maintain technical documentation released to the public
- Understand industry-specific APIs and protocols used when interfacing with external systems
- Apply business knowledge and technical ability to create state-of-the-art solutions to help enterprises secure their sensitive data
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, a related technical degree, or demonstrable equivalent work experience.
- Broad information technology background
- Strong independent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Strong communication skills
- Motivated, entrepreneurial mindset, with eagerness to learn
- Flexibility to assist in several different departments of the company
- Willingness to occasionally work outside normal business hours
- Travel to customer and client sites as needed
- Familiarity with enterprise data encryption technology, including hardware security modules (HSM); enterprise key, certificate, and PKI management solutions; and/or tokenization for PCI DSS compliance
- Experience deploying complex technical solutions within the software and/or cybersecurity industry
- Experience with TCP/IP networking, Linux, OpenSSL, and scripting (Python, Bash)
- Experience with multiple architectures and platforms
- Experience with sales, technical consultancy, or quality assurance