|Listed on:||14th January|
|Salary/Rate:||£26,000 - £26,000|
|Start Date:||2020-01-14 00:00:00|
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
IT Support Engineer
£26,000 per annum Plus Training, Pension, 23 Days’ Holiday
As a leading technology provider, our client uses the latest technologies to manage and maintain their customers’ IT systems. Operating at the forefront of their industry, they work very closely with a range of schools and colleges, and are now looking to recruit an IT Support Engineer who will be site based at a school in Oxshott, Surrey.
As an IT Support Engineer, you will:
- Resolve all user support issues
- Administer the school’s network, IT systems and applications
- Install hardware, software and network equipment
To be considered for the role of IT Support Engineer, you will need:
- Multi-year experience in an IT support role
- A degree-level qualification in an IT related discipline
- To live within a commutable distance of Oxshott, or be willing to relocate
Experience of supporting and administering some of the following technologies is also essential:
- Microsoft Server, Active Directory and Desktop systems
- Virtualisation technologies such as VMware ESXi
- Network switches, firewalls and wireless
- Office 365 and Cloud technologies
Please note, as this position is based within a school, the successful candidate will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
To apply for the role of IT Support Engineer, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Other companies may call this role Technical Support Engineer, IT Support Analyst, ICT Support Engineer, Technical Support Analyst, Helpdesk Engineer, Service Desk Engineer, or IT Service Desk Engineer.