Job Title: Senior Sportsbook Analyst
Location: London, EC2A 4PF
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 per annum
Job type: Full time, Permanent
The Senior Sportsbook Analyst will work closely with the business to define and build their Sports betting offering solution, focusing on data driven front-end capabilities, while understanding and supporting back-end segmentation's and platform integration.
Due to the nature of the role you'll need to have previous experience in the sports betting industry to be successful.
- Own and Lead the company's Sportsbook Strategy
- Work closely with the business to define and manage the company's sports offering
- Gather and analyse business requirements and write detailed and comprehensive user stories
- Master the creation of functional specifications as stories for the development teams, ensuring the stories flow throughout the product development life cycle to ensure quality and timely delivery
- Monitor deployed features to ensure success and continuous improvement
- Conduct Competitor research to identify trends in the industry and define improvements to their product
- Maintain an interface with Key stake holders in the company and clearly communicate status and progress to the company management
- Ensure they continue to provide a competitive suite of sports betting content by working key internal stakeholders and third party data feed providers
- Identify and manage risks in data feed delivery, both internal (e.g. ensure redundancy in processing systems) and external (e.g. data rights and licensing)
- Liaise with back end and quant teams to provide key documentation and help understand and resolve issues
- Previous experience in the sports betting industry
- Lives and breathes Sports
- At least 4 years of sportsbook product management experience
- Proven experience working in an Agile-scrum environment
- Solid technical background with understanding of software development life cycle and web technologies
- Excellent communication skills and ability to operate at all levels of the organisation
- Team Player
- Experience with BI and analytics tools - an advantage.
- Experience in the gaming industry - a must
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; Data Analyst, Commercial Analyst, Analyst, Sportsbook Product Manager, Information Analyst, Sportsbook Analyst, Client Data Analyst, Data Insight Analyst, Experienced Data Analyst, Data Administrator, Business Analyst, Business Analyst, Business Insight Analyst, SQL Analyst, Business Information Analyst, Data Handler, SQL Server, Systems Analyst may also be considered for this role.
Contact Name: Bluetown Online
Job ID: 2781242