Quality Services and Improvement Manager
£58734 - £67770
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
A Global Leader within the Biopharamaceutical industry currently based in Co. Dublin are looking for a Quality Services & Improvement Manager to join their team.Your New RoleAs the Quality Services and Improvement Manager you will be responsible for defining the strategic direction of the Quality Department, particularly focusing on Continuous Improvement (Agile) and Quality Culture activities.
The Quality Services and Improvement Manager is a key member of the Quality team and will be reporting directly to the Quality Head.
Your New CompanyThe Company is highly driven in the research and development of life-changing medicines to bring better health and a brighter future for patients.
Through this they strive to be the leader in innovate products especially in the areas of oncology and gastroenterology.
You will be working in a highly collaborative work environment, where integrity is a core value and diversity is seen as a key player in the creation of an outstanding company culture.Your Duties and Responsibilities as Quality Service & Improvement Manager:- Defining and monitoring strategic objectives for the Quality function in line with site and Global Quality objectives.
- Leading change and continuous improvement for the Quality function.
- Defining and leading innovation projects within Quality and participating in site innovation projects.
- Implementing and continually monitoring effective KPI's within Quality.
- Actively participating in the site agile programme as a Quality representative.
Your Education & Experience- Primary Degree in a scientific discipline.
- Green Belt training is desirable and Black belt training is an advantage.
- 7 year's experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
- 3 year's experience in a Continuous Improvement / Agile role with demonstrated success in this area.
- QC laboratory experience desirable.
Your Skills & Competencies- Lean / 6 sigma experience.
- Strong project management and organisational skills.
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities.
- High level of initiative.What's in it for you?
As part of this opportunity you will be joining a well-established Global Biopharmaceutical Company as part of a growing dynamic team and working within a Company who has a great culture reputation on the market. Alongside, this you will receive a competitive market salary & great benefits package.Your Next Step
If this sounds like the right role for you, please reply with an updated CV for immediate consideration.
Or if you would like to hear more please feel free to contact Ciara McGrath on 01 8883477. To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.comReal Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales