Digital Motion Designer and Animator
£32,000 - £44,000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Digital Motion Designer and Animator with a proven ability to design and develop engaging, high quality graphical content and animations to join a rapidly growing company.
You'll have the option for flexible working (including home working) and other benefits.
You will be producing assets for learning games and interactives. This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a rapidly growing industry at the leading edge of online learning.
To be considered for this role you will be a talented digital motion designer. You will have a strong portfolio of digital projects that demonstrates your full range of skills. You should be able to explain your methodology and approach to each design / animation and any hurdles you overcame.
You will be expected to liaise with clients and should, therefore, have good oral and written communication skills. You will be expected to meet and set client expectations, be involved in art pipelines, manage your time effectively, work closely with creative directors across multiple teams and projects.
You will have impressive hands on skills with all the Adobe Suite applications including After Effects and Premiere.
Overall, they are looking for a well-rounded, skilled motion designer who can take a project from conception through to completion and add their own unique style to it.
- Creation of effective and innovative bespoke animations for a variety of clients.
- Creation of storyboards and concepts.
- Using Adobe Creative Suite applications and other design tools to take a project from conception through to completion
- Collaborate with other team members and work with clients.
- Keeping abreast of technological trends and new releases
- Understand and adhere to the project art direction.
- Minimum of four years' experience in a motion design role
- Proficient in the use of Adobe Suite Applications
- Strong AE compositing and animation skills, a keen eye for typography, layout, and text animation.
- Excellent 2D skills
- Concept Development
- Advanced Motion Graphic skills to drive and deliver creative post-production and edit compositions
- Experience creating engaging bespoke animations
- Able to work on multiple projects concurrently
- Quality driven with attention to detail
- Team player with good communication skills
Bonus/pluses but not essential:
- VFX or 3DS max, Maya, Cinema 4D experience
Get the Recruitment Genius Advantage today. As the UK's largest online recruitment advertising company placing more candidates than anyone else.