This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Title: SAP HCM Consultant
Initial Duration: 6 Months
Pay Rate: Up to £561 per day based on relevant experience
* Configure SAP HCM 'on-premise' modules PA, OM, Payroll, Time, Self Service, etc and SuccessFactors in accordance with accepted industry standards.
* Have awareness of additional technical aspects in the related technologies (UI5, Fiori, CPI, etc.) to be able to contribute / advise.
* Maintain/monitor Live systems in line with SLA/ITIL.
* Investigate and resolve problems and incidents in the existing estate.
* Run and/or contribute to workshops where required.
* Test solutions built and/or altered in accordance with account standards to ensure they are fit for purpose.
* Produce high quality documentation (Solution Documents, Functional Specifications, Workbooks, Test Artefacts, etc.).
* Engage with customers where required. Share knowledge with less experienced colleagues.
* Impact work thereby illustrating likely time and resource taken to complete.
* Work to planned timescales within agreed cost and quality criteria. Provide reports/updates on progress.
* Escalate problems, issues and risks promptly where appropriate. Play an active part in continuous/process improvement.
Technologies & Technical Skills:
* SAP HCM (On-premise) - Payroll, Personnel Administration, Organisational Management, Time Management, Self-Services, HR Renewal, Workflow and Travel Management.
* SuccessFactors (Cloud) - PMGM and WFA (both live) with EC (Employee Central) planned. People Analytics and SAP Analytics Cloud.
* UI5, Fiori and CPI
* Collaboration Tools - Jira, Confluence, Trello
* Multiple project/client experience in SAP HCM and SuccessFactors building/configuring, testing and implementing a range of (Payroll, Time Management, EC, PMGM) modules.
* SAP HCM UK Payroll - Configuration and Schema knowledge
* SAP HCM Self-Service - Employee/Managers Self-Service and HR Renewal.
* SAP HCM knowledge.
* UK HR and Payroll legislative knowledge.
* Working knowledge of ITIL.
* Agile/waterfall lifecycle experience.
* Proven customer facing experience.