Global pharmaceutical company, with HQ based in Switzerland is looking for a SAP iNet Logistics workstream lead with background in the different areas of logistics in a multinational company.
- The main purpose of the role is to take responsibility and ownership of the logistics workstream in the SAP and iNet implementation.
- Define the freight planning, booking and transport execution processes and transactions in SAP and iNet including exceptions
- Plan and lead workshops with SAP expert team and Business stakeholders to define User Requirements
- Ensure that design and processes are aligned with global core solutions and tools and for this purpose liaise with Global and local Process Owners, e.g. logistics, finance, IT, Order Management.
- Collecting methodically all masterdata information for setting up testing and production environments in SAP and iNet. (Carriers, addresses, shipping points, rates, usernames etc.)
- Design all major processes following buisness rules for FTL and LTL shipments as well as Ocean and airfreight, respecting agreed pre notice times and service types.
- Ensure on time delivery on project objectives including budget control and achievement of financial and service and quality objectives.
- Formal OQ/PQ and informal testing of SAP and iNet applications, including building of test scenarios.
- Lead and manage external Transport Service providers in the initial set up and training of iNet.
Education: Higher education, appropriate degree in a business relevant field, e.g. bachelor degree in Logistic Management
Languages: English mandatory, if possible dutch, other languages will be a plus
- Minimum 5 years working in Supply Chain groups in multinational and multicultural environment.
- Good knowledge and track record of change management. Experience in defining and implementing Supply Chain organizations and processes.
- SAP implementation projects or strong track record in SAP operational tasks.
- Preferably also experience with Transport Management Systems.
- Good knowledge of Business Processes within the pharmaceutical industry
- Ability to effectively manage and demand results from external Service providers
- Good Distribution Practice expert related to pharmaceuticals
- TMS functional capabilities and understanding
- Knowledge of SAP and implementation projects in pharma environments
- End to end understanding of pharmaceutical Supply Chain
Please send your CV via given link or call Neha Sharma on [Telephone number removed] 76
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Contact Name: Neha Sharma
Job ID: 2780011