|Listed on:||8th January|
|Salary/Rate:||£200 - £300|
2*Business Analyst - CMB Redress
Business Analyst / CMB / Redress / Strategy / Risk / Compliance / MS Office / remediation / regulatory / mitigation / Stakeholder Management / Change / Implementation / Banking / Financial Services
6 Months Contract- Extensions Likely £200- 300 Per Day-PAYE Apsley, Hemel Hampstead
2 Business Analysts are required by our Global Banking client based in Hemel Hampstead on an initial 6 month basis. The Business Analysts will be required to support Redress projects and manage and deliver end to end redress projects and initiatives for all current and former UK CMB customers.
The role holders will support the lead Analyst and wider remediation programme with the design and implementation of consistent and effective processes and ensure remediation work packages are delivered through efficient and repeatable processes to ensure an excellent customer experience and mitigate / minimise reputational risk.
* Instrumental in the gathering, validating and documenting various business information and needs for the design of remediation work packages.
* Outline requirement specifications with the use of standard templates.
* Participate in the business design of required remediation processes, being available to carry out instructions as directed by the lead Analyst.
* Proactively sourcing, documenting and preparing reports that can be used for improving existing processes and activities within the programme.
* Adhere to the governance framework, feeding into mandatory documentation to provide consistency amongst work packages.
* Attending various meetings, contributing and challenging solutions to business priorities.
* Support the lead analyst in developing the initial scope of work streams, designing and recommending cost effective and timely solutions.
* Supervise requirements traceability information and record requirements status in the course of the project.
* Working with other business and IT experts to determine requirements for projects, testing, and other validation.
* Ensure that various appropriate infrastructure elements, including documents, manuals, policy documents etc. are kept up to date and available.
Knowledge & Experience:
* Demonstrable technical, Business Analysis skills and experience of implementing in a timely manner through effective interaction with multiple, diverse stakeholders in large complex organisations
* Past working experience in a relevant role, i.e. Business Analyst on major project initiatives
* Expert user of relevant software packages, i.e. Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Visio
* Experience working in relevant market/context, i.e. remediation and redress projects within a regulated financial services environment (Commercial Banking experience preferred)
* A track record of constantly looking for ways to do things better and an excellent understanding of the mechanism necessary to successfully implement change
* Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
* Excellent Stakeholder Management skills
* A comprehensive understanding of risk management and proven experience of ensuring own/others' compliance with relevant regulatory processes
* Solution orientated with the ability to recommend simple solutions to complex issues
At the first instance, please submit your CV
Contact Name: Haseeb Sadiq
Job ID: 2779166