Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd
£30000 - £40000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Electronics EngineerPortsmouth£30,000 - £40,000 + Product Training + Shares + Pension Scheme + 33 days holidayAre you looking to join a cutting edge business entering a brand new market, where you will play a pivotal role in the company's development?Do you want to work with brand new technology that will pave the way for industry leading products?This new, innovative business design, develop, test and manufacture leading edge products for a range of industries such as Military, Communications, Security, Environment, Nuclear, Emergency Response and Broadcasting. This year is set to big the biggest yet as they have recently won a major contract and now require an Electronics Engineer to join the company.In this autonomous position you will work on the full project lifecycle to design, test and manufacture a truly unique, industry leading products. You will work with digital electronics, microprocessor systems, power electronics and PLC's.This is an exciting chance to join a leading company where you can stamp your mark working with world leading technology as well develop your skillsets to become a specialist.The Role:
* Design and develop cutting edge, industry leading products
* Manufacture, test and design power systems using both AC and DC
* Work alongside other innovative engineers on projects
* Product specific training and development opportunities
* Company share option scheme
* Electronics degree or equivalent
* Experience in the design of electronic systems
* Willing to learn and developElectronics, Development, Test, Engineering, Manufacturing, PLC, Code, Design, Electrical, Software, Systems, Integration, Engineer, Robotics, High Voltage, PCB, Sensors, Technology, Fibre Optic, Power Electronics, Digital, Gosport, Southampton, Chichester, Winchester, Eastleigh, Fareham, Isle of Wight, South East, Basingstoke, WorthingTo apply for this role or for to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Ryan Adams at Rise Technical Recruitment.This vacancy is being advertised by Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd. The services of Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd regrets to inform that our client can only accept applications from engineering candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom.