|Listed on:||8th January|
|Salary/Rate:||£18,500 - £23,500|
Technical Support Engineer / Helpdesk Engineer - £18,500 - £23,500
Due to continued growth, an excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced IT Support Engineer / Helpdesk Engineer to join an established and successful Bromsgrove based business.
A desirable position within a busy, energetic, friendly and highly capable IT support team awaits the right candidate.
You will be defined by the following:
- An Experienced Technical Professional
- A Skilled Trouble-Shooter
- A Skilled Communicator
- Committed to providing Quality Service
You will have a general working knowledge and experience of the following:
- Remote Technical Support via Telephone and Email
- Microsoft Desktop and Server Operating System Support
- Basic Network and Internet Support including Associated Hardware
- Microsoft Core infrastructure services (AD, DNS, DHCP, RDP)
- Microsoft Exchange
- Microsoft Office Suites (Office 365 Desirable)
- Backup Technologies
- Basic Firewalling and Routing
- Anti-Virus and Anti-Spam Software and Services
- Typical IT Hardware Maintenance and Support
The following would be highly desirable and strengthen your application:
- MCDST - Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technician
- A Relevant Degree
- Other Relevant Industry Certification
Interviews available immediately.
Get the Recruitment Genius Advantage today. As the UK's largest online recruitment advertising company placing more candidates than anyone else.
Contact Name: Recruitment Genius Ltd
Job ID: 2778956