This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Senior Sales Manager - Enterprise Cyber Security
Our client are experts in defence, aerospace, security and related markets. We draw on our extensive technical knowledge and intellectual property to provide the know-how and support to solve some of the world's most challenging problems. Our people make the critical difference to customers by providing unique approaches to problem solving. Why don't you join some of the world's finest scientific and technical minds and help us make tomorrow work today?
This individual will be required to win business in a particular delivery stream maximising deliverability and profitability at business unit level and across the wider business, where required. The role will be aligned with the Enterprise Cyber Security Integrated Delivery Teams.
Previous demonstrable sales & business development experience in a UK Cyber Security business environment is a perquisite for this challenging role. Recent experience in one or more verticals (Public Sector, Critical National Infrastructure, Financial etc) of the UK Cyber Security market desirable. Public Sector experience would be a distinct advantage but not essential.
Key Capabilities / Knowledge
1. Broad Thinking - Thinks broadly and creatively about the industry and customer landscape, effectively considering wider factors and identifying longer-term opportunities that fit within core capabilities
2. Relationship Building - Actively seeks to build and maintains trusting relationships with a wide network of relevant people in the industry, customer and internally, leveraging these relationships appropriately
3. Customer Focus - Ensures they understand the customer's perspective and needs - both professionally and personally - focusing on what will deliver value to them.
4. Commerciality - Evaluates issues and situations in terms of what will optimise growth and profitability over the medium and long-term, taking into account the wider commercial landscape
5. Personal Impact - Adapts their approach to communicate clearly, credibly and positively when engaging different stakeholders, focusing on earning trust and getting buy-in
6. Resilience - Maintains a positive and 'can do' approach in difficult situations and over a long period of time; delivers difficult messages constructively when required
7. Takes Ownership - Takes accountability for organising themselves and others to deliver for the customer and the business; consistently takes the initiative and ownership to drive outcomes
8. Collaborates Across Boundaries - Drives and facilitates effective working across organisational boundaries to achieve mutually beneficial outcomes
Experience / Qualifications