VOIP Test engineer
6 Months Initially
The client is a large entertainment organisation; they excite and inspire customers with leading innovations and technologies in the entertainment industry. They strive to be the best for customers and the people working for them. They are always looking for ways to improve. That spirit has made us what we are today, and it will drive us to become what we want to be tomorrow.
As a VoIP Test Engineer you will be asked to:
- Design test cases against the SIP/VoIP requirements
- Setup the test lab to execute each test case
- Execute test cases, including:
- confirm compliance to the VoIP specification for each test case marked "pass"
- raise Jira tickets for any test case marked "fail"
- investigate the root cause of any issue found
- suggest amendments to the test case/test lab as appropriate
- Write summary and exit reports at the end of each test cycle
Key Skills Required
- Subject Matter Expert in SIP protocol and understands IMS infrastructure.
- Has expertise to analyse call-flows and point out protocol issues.
- Knowledge in VoIP and IMS domain.
- Has a proactive attitude for testing and having the expertise to suggest amendments to the test plan as and when required.
- Has a good understanding of TCP-IP protocol stack.
- Good understanding of RTP, RTCP, RTP Events, DTMF and SDP.
- Good understanding in Voice/network troubleshooting techniques, including packet captures through Wireshark and trace analysis.
Suitable candidates should submit their CV in the first instance.