A SharePoint Consultant is required for our public sector client based in Salford, Manchester. This will be for an initial 6 month contract.
An experienced SharePoint Consultant is required to review our client's current SharePoint environment, specifically to look at: intranet development and content/records management. It is critical that the successful candidate generates all relevant technical documentation and is able to effectively plan and forecast all aspects of work and ensure this is reported to the relevant management.
Our client requires a strong SharePoint Consultant to plan and implement a number of SharePoint initiatives as follows:-
- Plan and implement a delivery migration from SharePoint 2010 to an intermediate hybrid SharePoint 2013/ SharePoint Online environment
- Plan a subsequent full SharePoint Online deployment to replace hybrid solution
- Replace an existing Huddle environment with SharePoint Online
- Plan and implement a replacement of an existing Umbraco CMS based intranet with SharePoint Online.
- Proven experience of successfully delivering hybrid SharePoint solutions with examples of moving from 2010 (with some legacy 2007) to hybrid on-prem 2013 and SharePoint online
- Experience of working with legacy data in terms of archiving/rationalizing/retention policies IG version control
- Experience of moving Nintex workflows across SharePoint environments as part of 2010 to 2013 on prem migration
- Experience of moving from Huddle to SharePoint Online or similar.
- Experience of moving hybrid on prem 2013 and SharePoint online to fully SharePoint online
- Experience of using SharePoint as an Intranet platform
- Experience of replicating Nintex workflows with the likes of MS Flow for use with SharePoint Online
- Advising and implementing capability for monitoring and reporting SharePoint performance metrics such as DB Issues, connection issues and general performance
Knowledge and Skills
- SharePoint 2007, 2010, 2013 and SharePoint Online
- Knowledge of Windows Server 2003 - 2019
- Nintex and Microsoft Flow
- NLB Network Load Balancer ideally Kemp LB
- Familiarity with Site Migration tools such as Metalogix Content Matrix migration tool
- Site Provisioning Tools
- SharePoint monitoring and reporting
The candidate must have the capability to work alongside relevant stakeholders both technical and business, attending CABs and other sessions where required, to ensure strategic ideas and objectives are manifested into practical, well-organised and long-term solutions.
Contact Name: Danielle Turner
Job ID: 2777433