This is a fantastic opportunity for a high-calibre IT leader, with strong cloud skills, to join one of the UK's most exciting FinTech organisations as a Senior Cloud Infrastructure Manager. The business are growing, after continuous years of success, so it's a great time to be joining them, in a senior position that will be essential to their short and long-term business strategy from their central Birmingham HQ.
- Michael Page have been selected to partner with a leading FinTech business that are making groundbreaking innovations in the private equity space.
- The business offers innovative software solutions and data management services to a lucrative client base, which is growing at pace.
- Whilst the business are global, with a strong presence across both Europe and North America, they have a niche streamlined base in Birmingham, where you will have the freedom to make a significant business impact as a senior stakeholder.
- This is an organisation that is making waves in it's space, based on a combination of respected brand presence, strong financial foundation, and eye for industry-changing innovation. It's a great time to be joining them and become a part of their fantastic journey.
- As the Senior Cloud Infrastructure Manager, you will have central vendor management responsibilities, and manage the relationship with an outsourced 3rd party that manages the company's helpdesk and engineering support functions.
- You will be responsible for the design and optimisation of the company infrastructure in order to provide the best platform for the company to achieve it's goals in line with it's strategic plan.
- You will have project management responsibilities, and provide recommendations around key projects covering infrastructure functionality, performance and business continuity requirements, whilst taking into account business growth strategies.
- You will have budgetary responsibilities, and manage operational costs, whilst carrying out financial forecasts for an expanding user base. You will maintain regular communication with senior stakeholders and heads of departments in relation to infrastructure issues.
- The role will also come with line management responsibilities, where you will oversee a small Data & Applications team.
- As the Senior Cloud Infrastructure Manager, you will have a strong background in cloud infrastructure, with a high level of experience with IaaS. A strong level of hands-on experience in Azure is highly desirable.
- You will have a proven track-record in full implementation, management and maintenance of IT infrastructure, and this should include cloud architecture and server technologies.
- You will have a significant level of experience in vendor/service management, with a strong background in working with outsourced 3rd parties, and managing the subsequent relationships.
- You will be an expert in Office 365 technology and solutions.
- A strong understanding of data visualization tools, such as SSRS and Power BI, would be desirable, as well as experience in managing complex security and compliance requirements.
- In addition, a strong background in project management, particularly in agile methodologies, would be ideal.
£60,000 - £70,000 + corporate benefits.