IT Support Engineer is required by prestigious organisation in their Farnborough offices.
As the IT Support Engineer, you will have a flexible approach to work, covering a desktop support and network/infrastructure workload. The role will include site installations, moves and changes (IMACS), installing and supporting Network and telephony equipment. Providing field infrastructure support, provide new infrastructure installations, moves, adds and changes to data/voice network to meet agreed Service Levels.
What's in it for the IT Support Engineer?
- An Excellent Salary
- Working for a recognised company with an excellent reputation
- Excellent benefits package including contributory pension, Life Cover, income protection and much more
- Working in a company who invest in their team (including certifications & subscriptions)
- Excellent Career Development opportunities
- You will be working within industry leading teams and people
Responsibilities for the IT Support Engineer include:
- Carry out 2nd & 3rd line desktop support to enterprise users
- Carry out the building and delivery of new desktop/laptop hardware & peripherals
- Field data/voice cabinet construction
- Management of ITAMS
- Supporting Video Conferencing (VC) facilities and Audio Video (AV)
- Managing of the helpdesk call system tickets
- Work on IP CCTV & Alarm integrations
Essential Skills for the IT Support Engineer:
- Either hold or be eligible for SC clearance
- Happy to travel to other sites (10% travel)
- Full driving licence
- Proven track record of providing 2nd and 3rd line support
- Experience of managing of helpdesk call system tickets
- Experience of building and delivering new desktop/laptops
- Knowledge if structured cabling and infrastructure fault diagnosis
- Supporting Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to communicate with all levels of technical ability and seniority
If you have the essential skills, keen to work as an IT Support Engineer and wanting to work for a company who invest in their technology and staff, then please apply via the link.