C# Software Developer
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd
£35000 - £40000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
C# Software Developer
£35'000 - £40,000 + Flexi work + Technical Progression + Training + Pension + Holidays + More
BirminghamAmazing opportunity join a modern and fast-growing company offering amazing technical exposure working on hardware and software R&D projects in a close knit, flexible and fun work environment!Are you motivated by technology and keen to join an expanding tech business that is revolutionising the medical, retail and manufacturing industries with their ground-breaking products?This rapidly expanding tech business designs, develops and manufactures ground-breaking products used within the medical, retail and manufacturing industry. Having successfully launched 2 products to market which has seen huge commercial success, they are reinvesting back into development to ensure they stay at the forefront of the industry. This is a modern, Fun, hardworking and flexible business that loves technology and pushing boundaries!Within a team of 8 other developers and reporting directly to the CTO, you will be responsible for developing, implementing and improving software that runs new and innovative products. Developing mainly in C#, you will mainly develop desktop apps as well as some web. Core exposure will include; WPF, C#, .NET, MVVM as well as some C and C++. On the job training and support will be offered as well as continues personal and professional development to ensure you grow into a senior developer or even a manager longer term.This is the perfect opportunity for a C# developer who has some commercial experience who wants to find a business that can offer a long-term progressive, supportive and interesting career!The role:
* Developing desktop applications used in the medical, retail, consumer and manufacturing space.
* Work closely with R&D and hardware engineering teams to create a perfect product.
* C# desktop and web app development
* Chance to learn new development languages like C++ or C.
* Cloud technology
* Team of 8 developers
* A modern, friendly, flexible and professional work environment
* Opportunity to progress into a high-level senior engineer or even team manager longer term!The Person:
* C# Software Developer
* Desktop application experience
* Some web application experience would be an advantage
* Passionate about technology
* looking for a long term career within a progressive tech business!Reference Number: RTR88651C#, software developer, .net, desktop, web, application, wpf, mvvm, medical, scientific, hardware, engineer, engineering, Birmingham, computing,