Spring Group Plc
27th December 2019
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
DevOps Specialist - 8 months - Montrose
Global FMCG is looking for a DevOps Specialist who will provide technical analysis and development of solutions in support of the Manufacturing processes and will manage the deployment, testing, validation, performance, operations and continuous support and improvement of all Technical, Engineering and Manufacturing applications within each Manufacturing Excellence and Quality and Lab Product team.
Experience/ Skills Required:
- Experience of application management, operations, and/or support including knowledge and experience of Incident, Problem and Change Management
- Is familiar with the concepts, standards, technology, tools, processes, procedures, hardware, software and services in use for delivering information services.
- Understanding of VFQ and Agile Methodologies
- Knowledge and experience working with Six Sigma/Lean Sigma processes and tools.
- Knowledge and experience supporting GxP and Sarbanes Oxley regulated applications
- Knowledge of MS Windows Operating Systems, MS SQL Server Databases
Desired but not essential:
- Holder of ITIL Foundation certificate
- Experience with Validated Computer Systems
- Knowledge and understanding of information security risks, corrective and preventative measures and threat management
- Experience in working with OPC technology, Computer Programming and Interfaces, Automation Systems
- VFQ Level 1 Certified