IT Operations & Support Manager
27th December 2019
£50000 - £80000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
IT Operations and Support Manager , Global Technology Company. As the IT Operations Manager you will be an experienced IT professional who has strong experience working within a Linux/Window environment and is experienced looking after the complete infrastructure. This is an opportunity perfect for somebody who is looking to take on the responsibility of the infrastructure in Belgium. You will also be expected to work alongside the Software Engineers setting up test environments and automating tasks. If you have a strong background in DevOps or you have a strong interest and do this in your spare time this a must.
The ideal candidate will have prior experience with Linux and virtualisation technologies as well Networking experience, DevOps experience and can program in Python.
* Linux/Windows environments
* Virtualisation Technologies - Hyper V/VMware
* Powershell/ Ansible/ Bash/ Python
* LAN/WAN/SAN Networks
* Knowledge of network/ Linux security principles
* Responsible for the infrastructure in Belgium
* Automating/building test environments
* Deliver support on IT issues
* Support the day to day running of all internal IT Systems
* Liaising with other IT managers globally
Apply now or please get in contact for more information on the role with Ryan Mullan at IC Resources.