Senior Product Manager - Telecoms
25th December 2019
£60,000 - £70,000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Senior Product Manager
A growing and successful company who are at the heart of mobile communications technology are looking for a Senior Product Manager to join their team based in the HQ near Cambridge.
Working closely with the COO and CTO, the Product Manager will be responsible for the planning of the product line and will have ownership of the company roadmap. You will also form close working relationships with system architects, technical authors, engineers and the sales team.
You will be at the forefront of innovation and will be part of the team that will be looking at new planning and introducing new products within 5G, Security & Surveillance, Private Networks and many more.
* Degree qualified
* Previous product management or technical consulting experience covering products within GSM, UMTS or LTE technologies
* Good technical understanding of Telecoms technologies covering end to end solutions including Radio Access Point, Gateway and Network Management.
* Working knowledge of 3GPP standards and technical conformance evaluation of RF, UE and Core Network behaviours is highly beneficial
* Proven business reporting experience
* Strong customer facing skills
For more information please do not hesitate to get in touch.