|Listed on:||24th December 2019|
|Salary Notes:||£Competitive Plus Benefits|
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Network Project Engineer
£Competitive Plus Private Healthcare, Pension, Cycle to Work Scheme & More
Our client is a specialist provider of data centre, cloud, connectivity and voice solutions. They're currently looking for a Network Project Engineer to join their growing Network Team and support the success of their customers' network projects.
As a Network Project Engineer, you will:
- Take a high level design, scope of works and bill of materials and develop a low level design and implementation plan
- Configure Cisco router and switches and/or Juniper routers and switches
- Build and implement test plans
- Perform network migrations
- Build change controls and define CLI commands
- Carry out peer reviews of other engineers' change controls
- Design WLAN solutions
- Configure security appliances and UTM features on either Cisco ASA and/or Juniper SRX and Fortigate
- Mentor Network Support and Provisioning Engineers
Interested? To be considered, you'll need experience of working with the following:
- Switching and routing
Ideally, you will have knowledge of Fortinet and Meraki, but this is not essential.
Our client would love to hear from you if you've worked as a Network Engineer, Network Support Engineer, Infrastructure Project Engineer, Infrastructure Engineer, Cisco Network Engineer, Juniper Network Engineer or IT Project Engineer.
What are the benefits?
- Ongoing development opportunities
- 25 days' holiday, your birthday off and public holidays
- Flexible working options
- Free beverages
- Refer a friend and get a £1,200 bonus
- Social committee focusing on social events
- Works-Perks, including discounted gym memberships, shopping, holidays and more
Webrecruit and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
To apply for the role of Network Project Engineer, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.