Service Desk Analyst
23rd December 2019
£19,857 - £24,862
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Permanent Full-Time, Edinburgh City Centre
Salary: Negotiable dependent on experience
Benefits: 11 in total including Full Medical Insurance
This is an opportunity to join an awarding-winning, leading Managed Service Provider of IT services. Established in 2000, this company has grown from strength-to-strength. They have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Service Desk Analyst to join the Service Delivery team.
As a Service Desk Analyst you will be responsible for:
- Providing exceptional customer experience
- Fixing 70% of incidents at first contact (when possible)
- Achieving overall customer satisfaction of 95%
- Achieving overall customer service level (SLA) of 98%
- Ensuring adherence to performance targets
- Ensuring that incidents are dealt with according to customer and priority needs
- Taking ownership of logged incidents, tracking the progress of all calls and follow-up with the customer to ensure that they are satisfied with the resolution
The ideal candidate will provide a single point of contact for all stakeholders in relation to IT issues and incidents. Providing exceptional standards of support to all customers and support a variety of products, services, and platforms. This will be achieved by acting in both a proactive and reactive manner and ensuring that all performance targets are adhered to. Resolutions should be provided in an effective and timely manner.
- Logging all incoming calls to the service desk
- Ensuring that information is accurately recorded in the service management tool (ConnectWise)
- Ensuring that incidents are assigned correctly
- Co-ordinating with the customer to ensure that service outages are correctly communicated to the business or affected users
- Contributing to the knowledge base
- Maintaining the customers Asset Register within ConnectWise
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Microsoft's core business applications and operating systems.
- Experience with Server hardware raid rebuilds and restores.
- Understanding of WAN and LAN connectivity, routers, firewalls, and security
- Remote access solution implementation and support: VPN, RDP, and Remote Desktop Control.
- ConnectWise Automate RMM Fundamentals or other
- Soft Skills, Customer Service (Interpersonal skills: such as telephony skills, communication skills, active Listening and customer-care)
- Ability to adapt to changes quickly; self-motivated and self-disciplined, you remain calm under pressure and you are a capable and tenacious problem-solver.
- Typing skills to ensure quick and accurate entry of service request details
- Team player, you will thrive in a collaborative environment and will contribute fully to the success of your team
- A full driving license
- Professional IT Certifications.
The hours of work are 37.5 per week. This is based on a rota. Shifts falling between 07:30 - 18:00 with one in six Thursdays 13:30 - 22:00.