IT Project Manager - Merseyside
22nd December 2019
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
IT Project Manager
We are currently looking for a IT Project Manager to join a growing client based in Merseyside on a permanent basis. The client is looking for a Project Manager with a proven track record in delivering fast pace and complicated Technical projects. This IT Project Manager will have experience working on multiple different projects such as, Infrastructure, application, desktop, single server upgrades, windows 10 implementations or any other technical projects. You must be able to get hands on and have the technical knowledge as well as be able to engage with Senior Stakeholders and other parts of the business.
This is an exciting time for an experience IT Project Manager to join an established business who are currently going through extensive change and growth across their whole business.
The required skills for this IT Project Manager:
* Minimum of 5 years as an IT Project Manager
* Experience working in a fast pace technical environment
* Experience delivering technical projects which are around infrastructure, application, desktop upgrades or single server upgrades
* Proven background of working well with Senior Stakeholders
* Excellent time management
* Be able to work collaboratively within a team
* Strong background in delivering Technical projects
This is an exciting opportunity for a IT Project Manager to join an exciting business going through a vast amount of growth and change within their change functions.
IT Project Manager/Infrastructure/IT/Desktop/Windows 10/Project Management