22nd December 2019
£70000 - £80000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
£70000 - £80000 per annum
This is an exciting time to join as they embark on a transformation journey that brings innovation, technology and design to the fore of their business. Delivering essential services and activities that have a real impact on their business and their customers lives, they enable their people to do what they do best, contributing to delivering a great customer service, profitability and strategic growth.
* Create and maintain a first line Governance culture within the Data team. Ensure that team members understand the regulatory landscape, Group policies and procedures and their role in adhering to those
* Ensure that the RPA (Record of Processing Activity) is up to date and signed off by the relevant business areas and that all associated DPIAs (Data Protection Impact Assessments) are complete and up to date
* Responsibility to assess and manage risk via management of the risk register for the team, maintaining this through good stakeholder management/holding people to account for managing risk appropriately
* Analyse data flows and ensure they are mapped and up to date, reflecting all the processes within the Group Data Team. Where 3rd parties are involved, ensure full due diligence is undertaken, all governance processes adhered to and all transfer mechanisms secure and in line with group policy
* Manage and monitor all responses to requests for data in relation to SARs (Subject Access Requests) and customer rights and manage and report any breaches. Ensure that the management of requests aligns to our Treating Customers Fairly policy.
* Ensure that the team is compliant in relation to the Group IT Security and Cyber Security policies
* Maintain and manage a disaster recovery plan, scenario planning and impacting business processes
* Manage, motivate and develop employees at all levels, in a manner that is consistent with the Companys policies and procedures including the Partnership Agreement, to maximise the performance of the area
* IT security/cyber security planning
* Risk management
* Disaster recovery planning
* Data governance; mapping, DPIAs, records of processing, breaches & customer rights
* Managing and motivating people
data governance, cyber, cissp, it security, disaster recovery planning, risk management