Online since 1999 | 5,951 IT Jobs Live NOW

Senior Electronics Design Engineer

Premium Job From webrecruit
Recruiter: webrecruit
Listed on: 19th December 2019
Location: Southampton
Salary/Rate: £50000 - £50000
Type: Permanent
Start Date: 2019-12-19 00:00:00

This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.

Senior Electronics Design Engineer
Southampton, HampshireThe CompanyOur client is an international manufacturer in the high-tech industry. They are currently looking for a Senior Electronics Design Engineer to join the team at their site in Southampton.The Rewards- Salary of up to £50,000 depending on experience
- Become part of a successful, growing international business
- Work with talented teams on exciting, industry-leading projectsIf you have a strong background in electronics and firmware design, this is a superb opportunity to join a rapidly growing organisation that values innovation and creative thinking.You will discover a flexible, supportive environment where you will be encouraged and enabled to develop both personally and professionally.The RoleAs the Senior Electronics Design Engineer, you will work in a hands-on design engineering capacity for around 85% of your time. The remaining 15% will be spent leading a small Electronics team and supporting their work.Additionally, you will:- Take responsibility for electronics and firmware development for high-tech products
- Work with Project Managers to ensure projects are delivered within set deadlines
- Lead product development and other activities relating to product compliance and certification
- Motivate, coach and inspire the team to ensure the successful delivery of work across our client’s portfolioAbout YouTo be considered as the Senior Electronics Design Engineer, you will need:- Experience of electronics and firmware design
- Previous experience of leading an electronics design team
- Experience of using Altium (or similar) for design and layout
- The ability to read firmware code and debug hardware and softwareSpecific knowledge of the following is also desirable:- Analogue and digital circuit design and constant current sources
- Safety interlock systems and weak signal measurement
- Standard communication interfaces
- LTSpice (or similar)
- MicrocontrollersOther organisations may call this role Lead Electrical Design Engineer, Electronics Team Lead, Electrical Design Engineering Manager, Firmware Design Engineer, Senior Electrical Designer, or Lead Electrical Designer.Webrecruit and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.So, if you think you could thrive as our client’s Senior Electronics Design Engineer, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.