My client is looking for 2x IT Support Technicians to join them on a permanent basis as they continue to grow the their Bristol office.
My client is a law firm based in Bristol who are growing their IT department in all areas as part of large scale transformation programme. They require 2x IT Support Technicians to join them on a permanent basis.
- Logging all incidents in the IT Service Management tool, ensuring appropriate detail is captured and updated throughout the incident lifecycle.
- Providing great technical support across the Windows domaine environment
- Diagnosing faults, troubleshooting and documentating issues in line with ITIL best practice - escalating incidents where required to 3rd line teams.
- Being available to take phone calls on the Service Desk from end users, who are the predominantly employees and partners within the business, though there are occasional calls from clients and other external parties (suppliers).
- Utilising time on the phone effectively to meet KPI targets and SLA's.
- Delivering excellent customer service at all times.
- Experience working within a professional and busy IT Service Desk.
- Technical exposure to Windows 10, Exchange, Office 365, Active Directory, hardware/software installations
- Excellent customer service skills, telephone manner and written communication skills.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure.
- Professional services experience is desirable but not essential
- Ability to work with people at all levels, and an excellent team member.
£22,000-£25,000 + additional benefits