|Listed on:||17th December 2019|
|Salary/Rate:||£300 - £375|
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
DIGITAL BUSINESS ANALYST- MOBILE
DIGITAL BUSINESS ANALYST/ BUSINESS ANALYST/ MOBILE/ AGILE/ JIRA/ REGULATORY/ CONFLUENCE/ FINANCIAL SERVICES
6 Months initial Contract (Likely Extensions) £300-375 Per Day PAYE London
A Business Analyst is required by our Global Financial Services client for an initial 6 month contract based in London. You will be responsible for leading analysis for regulatory changes that deliver enhancements to our Mobile propositions for SME Business Banking customers. You will be involved from initial scoping, discovery and documentation of requirements right through to post implementation continuous improvement.
Key Responsibilities: · Working with colleagues & cross-functional teams to produce and own business user requirements, functional specifications and business cases
· Producing clear, high quality documentation for scrum teams, business and other stakeholders for various programmes of work. This will include defining Epics, User-Stories and agreeing the Definition of Ready with both business and technical teams.
· Work closely with the Product Owner and other stakeholders to validate and prioritise requirements, drawing on research and customer insight to meet user needs.
· Collaborate with both Business & IT colleagues, including teams working on associated digital channels to identify opportunities and ensure a strategic & consistent user-experience.
· Engage and work closely with UX Designers, including third-party agencies, to develop the best-in-class user experience and validate via customer testing.
· Operate within a user-centred design process, working in an agile fashion to agreed sprint and release plans.
· Support the end-to-end digital process, from design through to development, testing and implementation, ensuring that digital deliverables meet business requirements and are fit for purpose to release to customers.
· Develop user-acceptance test strategies and plans to support business/customer sign-offs, ensuring the product is fit for purpose.
· Support business readiness and commercialisation activity to enable new releases
The ideal candidate will have: · A deep understanding of the role of mobile for small business users, including a strong understanding of the opportunities and challenges
· Experience working in relevant environment/s, i.e. Mobile/Digital change
· Past working experience in a relevant role, i.e. Business Analyst, Consultant
· Experience working in relevant market/context i.e. Mobile and Digital within Financial Services
· Extensive experience working in an Agile development environment and capable of using relevant systems e.g. JIRA, Confluence, etc.
· Experience working in Global teams, within a multi-country matrix environment
· A track record of constantly looking for ways to do things better and an excellent understanding of the mechanism necessary to successfully implement change
· A comprehensive understanding of risk management and proven experience of ensuring own/others' compliance with relevant regulatory processes
In the first instance please submit your CV