Digital Project Manager
17th December 2019
£400 - £450
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Digital Project Manager - MobileProject Manager, Project Management, PM, Digital, Mobile, Business Banking, Banking, Financial Services, UX, Regulatory, Propositions6 Months Contract
Moorgate, LondonA Digital Project Manager is required by our Global Banking client based in London. The Mobile Project Manager role is part of the global Digital Business Banking (DBB) programme, based in Moorgate.This position is responsible for the overall project management of regulatory change activity for our mobile propositions their SME Business Banking customers. As a Mobile Project Manager, you will coordinate an evolving roadmap of digital enhancements that aim to improve the customer experience and develop market-leading propositions.Key Accountabilities:
* Responsible for planning, mobilisation and oversight for key Mobile projects, from inception through to delivery.
* Work closely with Mobile Product Managers, to develop the product roadmap & delivery plans, including outlining scope, key milestones and dependencies.
* Identify and engage a variety of relevant stakeholders, working collaboratively across teams and multiple jurisdictions.
* Engage and work with third-party vendors as required, including UX Design agencies or Financial Technology firms.
* Manage the project governance and reporting ensuring that key governance mechanisms are in place and potential risks are identified and mitigated
* Manage & track overall project progress and delivery, providing the relevant reporting to varied stakeholders & audiences
* Support budget and resourcing plans, in addition to providing input into business & investment cases to support Mobile deliveries.
* Support commercialisation & engagement with local business teams to launch products and move from programme implementation to BAU
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
* Experience working in relevant market/context i.e. Mobile and Digital within Financial Services
* Extensive experience working in an Agile development environment
* Proven ability to build strong relationships across stakeholder groups, as well as being able to influence teams without direct leadership authority.
* A successful track record of delivering complex projects, utilising appropriate techniques and tools to ensure and measure success
* Both spoken and written communication skills with experience of adapting your style and approach to the audience and message to be delivered
* A comprehensive understanding of risk management and proven experience of ensuring own/others' compliance with relevant regulatory processes
In the first instance please submit your CV.