Test Manager - Developer in Test
13th December 2019
£35000 - £45000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Are you looking to work in a dynamic, exciting and growing business based in Exeter? Do you have proven experience in manual and automated software testing.
Located on the prestigious Exeter Science Park, the company is a fast growing and highly successful proprietary software business. Established in 2003 they provide SaaS solutions primarily to Motor Retailers and Manufactures in the UK, Europe and Global markets.
As a Test Manager, you will play a leading role in maintaining exceptional product quality levels for their product portfolio.
Your responsibilities will range from test analysis & design through to test scripting, test execution and defect management. On that basis, the role is suited to test professionals with a broad testing skillset.
The organisation is undergoing significant transformation in terms of product suite and organisational processes, therefore the opportunity exists for you to play an instrumental role in defining the software testing lifecycle.
- 5+ years testing experience
- Experience of testing high availability web-services and web based apps in a windows hosted environment.
- Knowledge of TSQL.
- Solid C#.
- Knowledge of Git workflows
- Object oriented programming experience
- Proven ability to drive an automation agenda
- Knowledge of BDD and hands-on experience of Gherkin/ Cucumber.(or similar)
- Agile experience within either or both Kanban/Scrum frameworks
- Experience in a managing and mentoring a test team
- Experience of defining and reporting on quality metrics
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary range £35k-£45k dependent on experience
- Located on the prestigious Exeter Science Park
- Flexible benefits package
- Flexible working hours
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Company pension scheme
- Company bonus scheme
Exeter, South West, Devon, flexible working hours
Get the Recruitment Genius Advantage today. As the UK's largest online recruitment advertising company placing more candidates than anyone else.