|Listed on:||13th December 2019|
|Salary/Rate:||£25,918 - £25,918|
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Service Desk Analyst
Our client’s purpose is simple, to save lives at sea. Since the 19th century, their crews have been risking their lives to save those who are in danger of drowning. They are now looking for a Service Desk Analyst to join their IT Team.
Some of the benefits
- Salary of c£25,918 (dependent on experience)
- Flexible working
- 26 days’ annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Outstanding pension scheme (contributions of up to 16% of basic salary)
- Life assurance
- Health and dental cashplan
As a Service Desk Analyst, you will be tasked with focus on the following areas:
- Provide first-class service to all customers
- Provide all IT incident management services, efficiently and effectively
- Keep up to date with technology used in the organisation and how to support it
- Share and accurately document technical knowledge into the department knowledgebase, and manage it to keep relevant
- Provide support for initiatives produced by the IT Department
- Engage, collaborate and build rapport with all customers
You’ll be someone who as an analytical mind, has an interest in how systems work, is able to work with minimal supervision, enjoys building good customer relationships and likes to help people.
To be considered as the Service Desk Analyst, you will need:
- Sound, and current, knowledge and experience in Incident Management and ITIL processes
- Strong technical knowledge of current mainstream desktop software, hardware and network technology
- Excellent communication and customer service skills and a good team player
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
Other organisations may call this role IT Support Analyst, Support Desk Analyst, Desktop Support Analyst, 2nd Line Support Technician, IT Support Engineer, or Service Desk Technician.
The closing date for this role is the 5th January 2020.
Our client is committed to safeguarding; ensuring the welfare of children, young people and adults at risk. They expect all employees and volunteers to share this commitment. The suitability of all prospective employees and volunteers will be assessed during the recruitment process in line with this commitment. This will include relevant criminal record checks being carried out dependent on the eligibility of the role. (England & Wales; DBS check, Scotland; Disclosure Scotland PVG, Northern Ireland; Access NI, Republic of Ireland; Garda Vetting).
Our client is an equal opportunities employer.
So, if you are ready for the next phase of your career as a Service Desk Analyst, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.