|Recruiter:||Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd|
|Listed on:||12th December 2019|
|Salary/Rate:||£22,000 - £22,000|
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Quality Assurance Controller (Food)
You will be based in or commutable from: Aberdare, Nant-ddu, Ebbw Vale, Merthyr Tydfil, Pontypridd, Tonypandy. Other locations will also be considered.
£22,000 + Days Based + Training + Progression + Additional Company Benefits
Are you from a background in Quality/Hygiene with previous experience in the food industry looking to move into a secure and stable position within a market leading company that have recently received a huge investment?
This role creates an excellent opportunity for a quality specialist to move into well-established company offering clear routes of progression and further training allowing you to become a specialist within the industry.
This FMCG company are a specialist within their industry and have recently received a significant investment allowing them to expand head count, upgrade the site and add to the existing product range so there has never been a better time to get on board.
This role would suit someone from a quality background within the food industry looking for a long-term permanent position.
- Working as a Quality Assurance Controller within a successful food processing company
- Duties include but are not limited to: Quality Control, Haccp, PH analysis, weighing and more
- Further Progression and Training
- Days based (Monday - Friday)
- You will have previous experience within the food industry or similar
- You will ideally have experience in one or more of the following: HACCP, Food Hygiene or similar
- Long term permanent position
HACCP, Food, Water, Quality Coordinator, Hygienist, Quality Assurance controller, Aberdare, Nant-ddu, Ebbw Vale, Merthyr Tydfil, Pontypridd, Tonypandy.
If you're interested in this role please click apply now or contact Kyle Pugh at Rise Technical recruitment for more information.