|Listed on:||10th December 2019|
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
I urgently require a solid Accounting Professional to join the Daventry Finance team for a global manufacturing company for up to 14 months covering Maternity leave starting mid January.
You will be partnering with Plant leaders supporting them by producing budget reports, assisting with complex financial data analysis & challenging budget overspend where required. No 2 days are the same in this role and the candidate will need to be flexible with their task management whilst ensuring they manage their workload effectively. Other tasks will include month end journal close, KPI reporting, PNL & ad hoc analysis. A professional qualification is required.
- Business partnering as will be supporting budget holders
- Strong Excel with some power pivot as will be working with lots of spreadsheets, big data and Power BI.
- Attention to detail as will be looking at KPIs that need to be right first time.
- Responsible for the preparation of complex and interpretive financial analyses and reports. Supports the annual budget process, expense and/or staffing forecasts and statistical reporting.
- Prepares complex financial analyses and reports for department management.
- Prepares analyses, reports, and special studies for management.
- Works with assigned organizational unit(s) to develop annual budgets, expense and staffing forecasts, and statistical reporting.Prepares statistical reporting, including financial performance, variance explanations, and cost analysis.
Education: College, university, or equivalent degree in Finance, Accounting or related field required. Progress toward Certified Public Accountant, Certified Management Accountant, Chartered Accountant or similar certification preferred. Interested or know anyone that could be? Please send a copy of your up-to-date CV and I will be in touch asap to discuss this in more detail.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales