ETL / BI Developer - London
7th December 2019
£35000 - £50000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
ETL/BI Developer - Permanent
£35000 - £50000 per annum
Our client is looking for a highly skilled ETL/BI Developer to join an exciting and dynamic team. This candidate will be working on a large scale systems implementation. They are looking to pay circa £50,000 plus an excellent benefits package on offer!
* Develop the ETL elements for use in our data warehouse;
* Develop the integrations that enable us to rapidly, efficiently and effectively deliver on the Banks objectives;
* Design and code the data warehousing system to desired company specifications;
* Conduct preliminary testing of the warehousing environment before additional data is integrated;
* Ensure that ETL processes to a high standard and fit for purpose within the Data Warehouse;
* Collaborate with the business towards the support, the establishment and continuous improvement of the control environment for data to be produced and consumed in a way that drives continuous improvement
* Support the Bank in the execution of agreed control / governance methods and processes
* Self-educate on industry updates, i.e. read industry publications, maintain personal networks, participate in professional organisations, participate in educational opportunities
* Support the running of the data platform including on call out of hours when needed.
* Resolve support tickets raised by users of the data platform
Skills and Experience:
* Well versed with SQL
* Experience in Data Warehousing and related methodologies (Kimball, 3NF, Data Vault)
* Experience in ETL Development tools (MS SSIS, Matillion, Snowflake, Informatica, Talend)
* Database experience (e.g. SQL Server, Oracle)